TENS Australia (“we”, “us”, “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. This policy outlines how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your personal information when you visit our website and purchase our products.
Information We Collect
We may collect:
- Personal details such as name, email, address, and phone number.
- Transaction details related to purchases.
- Any other information you provide while contacting or interacting with us.
How We Use Your Information
Your information may be used to:
- Process transactions and send order confirmations.
- Improve our website and offerings.
- Send marketing communications, if you’ve opted in.
- Respond to enquiries or customer service requests.
How We Share Your Information
We will not sell or rent your personal information. However, we may share your information with:
- Third-party service providers assisting with our business operations.
- As required by law or regulatory requirements.
We use appropriate security measures to protect the personal information you share with us.
Under Australian law, you have the right to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you.
- Correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent.
- Make a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated.
Our website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites.
Updates to This Policy
We may update this policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page.