The 3-in-1 Elle TENS + with a built in contraction timer is undoubtedly the leading obstetric TENS machine available in Australia. This popular obstetrics TENS can be used to assist any woman in a natural child birth, and its additional features allow it to be used as a powerful multi-purpose TENS and Incontinence device.
The multi-award winning device operates as either :
- Obstetric TENS – This is essentially a upgraded version of the original Elle TENS, it also boasts a contraction timer & Boost button.
- General TENS Pain -Those familiar with general TENS, or our SMART TENS, this is suitable for many chronic & acute pain conditions such as back pain, shoulder pain, arthritis, sciatica, sports injuries, migraine, period pain and postoperative pain.
- Pelvic Floor Simulator (PFS) Designed from our leading SensaTONE for Women, this integrated Pelvic Floor Simulator can be used by first time mums wanted to get their pelvic floor muscle toning back on track through to aged care continence muscle memory buildings programs.
Elle TENS Modes
- Burst mode – generally used between contractions
- Boost mode for combating additional pain during contractions
General pain mode
- Constant mode – Pulses are continuous and feel like a tingly sensation. This mode is generally used for acute pain conditions.
- Burst mode – Pulses are off and on in a regular cycle and will feel like a heartbeat sensation. This mode is generally used for chronic pain conditions.
- Massage mode – The pulses decrease and then increase in regular cycles creating a massaging sensation.
- Mixed mode – 3 seconds of Constant and 3 seconds of Burst as described above.
- PROG 1 – Helps with urge Incontinence
- PROG 2 – Helps with Stress Incontinence
- PROG 3 – A combination of urge and stress incontinence.
- PROG 4 – After Care – an optional mode that can be used directly after treatment
- Pack of 4 electrode pads (40 x 100mm)
- 2 lead wires plus 1 spare
- 2 x AA batteries plus 2 spare
- Vaginal probe & lubricate gel sachet
- Neck cord
- Soft carrying pouch
- Elle TENS + Instruction manual (pdf, 3.9MB)
- Quick start guide (pdf, 2.19MB)
- Women’s Guide to Drug Free Pain Relief
- Pad (electrode) placement chart